PAIR WITH STEELHEAD SAUVIGNON BLANC
SPINACH AND GOAT CHEESE PIZZA
- 12" thin crust pizza
- 1 small red onion
- 8 oz. Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 6 oz. mozzarella, fresh wrapped in herbs, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute the onions and mushrooms. Lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Drizzle olive oil over the crust and spread evenly. Add mozzarella and spinach then top with mushroom and onion mixture.
- Crumble goat cheese on top, and lightly drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until it's to your liking, and serve!