PAIR WITH STEELHEAD SAUVIGNON BLANC
- 8 oz. linguine or other pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp (16-24), shelled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta as directed on package.
- While cooking the pasta, heat the oil and butter in a pan until bubbling on medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the oil and butter, cook for 2 minutes, then flip the shrimp. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and continue to cook for 1 more minute. Transfer the mixture to a larger bowl.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice to the pan, deglaze it, and let it simmer. After removing from the heat, stir in the parsley and lemon zest and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss mixture with the shrimp and pasta and serve.