PAIR WITH STEELHEAD RED
- 12" thin crust pizza
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3-4 large basil leaves, cut into strips
- 2 small tomatoes, cut thinly
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil on crust.
- Evenly spread the chopped garlic and mozzarella.
- Place tomatoes on entire pizza; salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread out the basil leaves, making sure to get some on the tomatoes and just the cheese itself.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until it's to your liking, and serve!